New entry rules in Kazakhstan!
New entry rules in Kazakhstan will come into force tomorrow, January 15!
Now all passengers (and also vaccinated ones) who have arrived in Kazakhstan from other countries will have to present a certificate of a negative PCR test for COVID-19.
- A certificate made within 72 hours from the moment of collection of the material before crossing the border of the country is considered valid.
- The certificate is accepted in English, Russian or Kazakh languages.
- Children under 5 years of age do not need a certificate if accompanying adults have a negative PCR test.
To enter Kazakhstan during quarantine restrictions you should:
- be a citizen of the country with which Kazakhstan has restored direct flights;
- or correspond to one of the exceptional cases listed in the Procedure for crossing the border of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- or have a permit to enter by the decision of the Interdepartmental Commission of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Have a nice trip!